Thursday, December 18, 2014

#Video Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Her Break Up With Safaree Samuels


Nicki Minaj released the long-awaited The Pinkprint earlier this week and one would think that there’s a non-stop celebration going on over her in camp. However, the rapper got a little emotional during a recent interview with Angie Martinez when asked about her old boo Safaree Samuels.
Breakups are never easy and it seems that Nicki’s still trying to figure out the best way to cope with her split from Samuels. She admitted that the love was still there, which is ultimately making it harder to get over the relationship. More below!
SOURCE: Mzshyneka.com
“…My relationship was based off of love and there still is nothing but love there. This is not some person I picked up off the street. This is somebody I grew up with. Like I don’t even know how I’m gonna function without that person in my life. I’ve never lived my life as a famous person without him.” -Nicki
After breaking down into tears, she went on to admit that being a rapper is unfortunately what tore the couple apart. “..If I wasn’t a rapper, we would have children, be married, and be living happily every after,” she said.
Check out the interview in its entirety below. The discussion of the breakup happens towards the end of Part 1.
Cheer up Nicki! We’ve all been there girl! Time makes everything easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment